Bandit Bounty: Captured alive

Shadowcade

I shall keep the idea short and simple. I recall seeing a mod that lets you rip the heart out of an enemy when they are in the weakened animation that happens when they are near death. Something I had been considering is the chance to capture enemies while they are like that and be rewarded for it.

The general idea without extra detail is they are wounded, near death, vulnerable at that moment. You can listen to the plees for mercy and capture them in some way that transports them to prison. A side effect being you gain a reward for the capture of a bandit. Seeing these are regular bandits/rogue magi, not high enough to earn a bounty from a yarl. Still, someone will be happy they are off the roads and no longer a danger.

Now, taking the idea further. You get a prison that you can visit the cells and see who you caught within that last for a couple of days before they disappear and the space is emptied. Sort of like they serve their prison time and were released/relocated/beheaded.

• 7 years later...
I'm quite sad this idea has been proposed in 2013 and for eight years not a single soul replied to it. It's a pretty neat idea. Edited by BunnyAng97