7 replies to this topic

pelhikano

pelhikano

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hello mods,

I just uploaded the first release of my character editor, a C++ app for Windows. The archive is marked as suspicious:

https://www.nexusmod...1164/?tab=files

What can I do to fix this? Or do you need to run extra checks on this?

pelhikano

pelhikano

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I can upload a zip file instead, which is a bit bigger but more of the virus scanners seem to be able to read it.

pelhikano

pelhikano

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I tried replacing the file with a .zip, same result.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 15,145 posts

I've reviewed and approved your upload. You'll likely come up against this problem when sharing mods that contain EXEs. We had to step up the security recently to prevent malicious uploads. 

pelhikano

pelhikano

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I've reviewed and approved your upload. You'll likely come up against this problem when sharing mods that contain EXEs. We had to step up the security recently to prevent malicious uploads. 

Ah right, thank you very much! I will leave it as .zip for now, hopefully I can make a new improved version soon and will use .7z then for the smaller size. :happy:

pelhikano

pelhikano

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I uploaded a new version which has also been quarantined.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 15,145 posts

I've gone through and approved it again. If I miss any of your replies here, you can also email us. :) 

pelhikano

pelhikano

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I've gone through and approved it again. If I miss any of your replies here, you can also email us. :smile:

Thank you very much!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.320 seconds