Application Load Error 65432

Deleted3765355User

This error is becoming INCREDIBLY frequent when playing Skyrim. I've tried the varification of game files via Steam, and it always detects one corrupt file and says that it has fixed it, but apparantley it hasn't because I'm still getting the error.

It's also fair that I note that I have a very, very large amount of texture mods (90+) installed and read that that could possibly be the issue. But that doesn't make much sense to me.

Help is much appreciated!

I keep getting a bunch of Steam errors since their last update. Running the Steam workshop as admin seems to help (I also use SKSE and running the loader also as admin helps too.)

What the actually issues are I have no clue. I made no changes in my mods and the only thing that happened was the last steam update. Yah Steam??

kill steam, launch steam, verify game files... you'll find 1 corrupted file which will be replaced.

make sure you have a backup of skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini just in case steam decides to replace them.

• 1 month later...

Have this problem too :(

I'm not a very active user on steam. I forgotten my password, but that shoul'd mean that I'm not locked in, shouln't it?? But it still doesn't work.

Also my CK. There it says Errorcode 80.

I send a question to the support from steam and I hope I'll get an answer today.

• 1 year later...