1 REAL TIME MENUS /inventory, 2 instant casting spells, multiple drago

goldbuddah

3.why do dragon shouts get to be instant with a charge option but spells have to all follow the almost identical casting that i really hate "unless its a big /powerful spell" is it possible for anyone
to add to this game the ability to have multiple dragon shouts active at onec, each one set to a different button of course basicaly replacing all your abilitys im sure you could port over alt of spells to be dragonshouts they are just better could you imagin how much more fun you would have if your 1-8 all fucntioned like dragon shouts with no need to swap your weapons out? or even your other spells you could sneak attack with a spell in the middle of combat or use it any way u deem funnest i would give almost anything to see this idea come into skyrim it would gie me so much initative to make spells of my own and im sure many other completley changing combat for the better! :D

please any super powerd super skiled modders want to take up this you would be a god!

it dos sound like a team effort tho

1.an equipment menu i would really enjoy seeing a much like gw2 with you know the usual style 3d model of u with armor slots surrounding your character if something like that is possible within the skyrim engine BUT i think thats asking alot and not really worth while unless you have real time menus /inventory i never realized how much time i spent in game with the game paused.. when i think about it its a hell of alot probably more then u end up playing "well if u play like me anyway an like to try everything" the whole time im in the inventory menus i cant stop thinking how much beter it would be to be able to run around while looking through my stuff or sorting it "ESPECIALLY sorting" would also make swaping things sooo much quicker who dosnt love that?

please any supe powerd super skiled modders want to take up this you would be a god!

2. instant casting spells, i really hate the fact that u have to hold the button down to cast for a specific amount of time depending on the spell i mean its a great idea, for some spells big ones but it severly limits your fighting capabliltys as a spellcaster to fight back " without looking like a retard anyway" what i want is to be able to get more variety of spells off within a small space of time

3.why do dragon shouts get to be instant with a charge option but spells have to all follow the almost identical casting that i really hate "unless its a big /powerful spell" is it possible for anyone
to add to this game the ability to have multiple dragon shouts active at onec, each one set to a different button of course basicaly replacing all your abilitys im sure you could port over alt of spells to be dragonshouts they are just better could you imagin how much more fun you would have if your 1-8 all fucntioned like dragon shouts with no need to swap your weapons out? or even your other spells you could sneak attack with a spell in the middle of combat or use it any way u deem funnest i would give almost anything to see this idea come into skyrim it would gie me so much initative to make spells of my own and im sure many other completley changing combat for the better! :D

it dos sound like a team effort tho

• 2 weeks later...

TY! awesome dude purely awesome dont think i would have ever found this on my own :smile: :smile: :smile:

one thing, how exactly do you activate that? or is it instant when installed dosnt mention anything on the matter

Edited by goldbuddah