WTF Dawngaurd Problems

KnightTobi

Ok hello everyone.. so i decided to install a mod that give me both werewolf and vampire transformation powers and i like it its beast... but when i tried to start the Dawnguad quest something went wrong usually i side with the vampires but this time i decided to go with the Dawnguards but when i went up the the castle everyone immediately started attacking me call me a vampire i was like o crap i forgot to turn off the mod so i turned it off and uninstalled it tried again and they still attacked me then i was like forget this **** dawnguards i went over to the vampires and for some strange reason they started attacking me too i was like wtf the i realized one of them called me a werewolf.... face-palming really hard im confused i dont know what to do... i made sure i get rid of all files that have too do with that mod.. i need someones help without have to reload a previous save because i kinda messed up with that

i tried it and now i cant really do the dawnguard quest now because i cant speak to any vampires... and if you look closely in solitude the blue palace to the right of the jarl is her court wizard she is a vampire i cant even speak to her either... what do i do now?

So your main dawnguard quest is stuck...

read this first

On some occasions, the quest marker both on your map and on your compass will not point in the right direction. This is due to the marker being associated with the wrong door for Dayspring Canyon. This bug is fixed by version 1.2.2 of the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.

Members of the Dawnguard may attack you if you have lycanthropy. Solution: Reload a previous save, use beast form, and wait until it expires. Then proceed to Fort Dawnguard, or use the Bend Will shout from the Dragonborn DLC.

If you have attacked, and/or possibly killed, any Vigilants of Stendarr prior to entering Dayspring Canyon, all Dawnguard members might be hostile, preventing you from ever joining, as the Dawnguard and Vigil of Stendarr are allied factions. ? It may be possible to bypass this by avoiding any hostile interactions with Vigilants of Stendarr.

1. Figure out where you are in the quest? Which quest is that? Dawnguard?
  2. Load a save before ever going to Dawnguard
  3. Make sure you're cured from Lyca and Vamp if above spoiler didnt provide any solution
  4. Type in console: setstage DLC1VQ01MiscObjective 10 (this is quest object "Speak with the leader of the Dawnguard")
  5. Go to Dawnguard

If still nothing then perhaps you need to do a clean save procedure to uninstall that mod. Perhaps the mod page has more info on this and/or uninstallation instructions?