Looking for a marriable follower that looks like what I created?

FXM420

!!!SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD. I THINK I FIGURED OUT WHY THE SPF COMMAND ISN'T WORKING. I'M GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THIS MOD BY MYSELF SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT ON RIGHT NOW, OF YOU PLANNED TO!!!

Okay, so I made this guy and I was going to try and make him in to a marriable follower by creating him in-game and them exporting him with the spf command. I looked at tutorials on how to create followers in the CK. I tried exporting him, and it didn't work. I had a mod that made Brynjolf able to be married, but ever since I installed it the Thieve's Guild questline was glitched. I hadn't done it yet on my current character but I just did a few of the quests on another character before I installed this mod, without any glitches.

Here he is:

973966_10152804273425411_1023568093_n.jp

I named him Brenn. He is a Nord and I imagined him to be Brynjolf's brother, and a form er member of the Thieve's Guld. He is younger than Brynjolf, and after someone they stole from nearly killed Brenn, Brynjolf kicked him out of the Thieve's Guild. This happened recently, so Brenn is currently not speaking to Brynjolf. He tried to get his own place and earn an honest living, but that didn't work out. He now resides in Whiterun, staying at the Inn, and continues to steal from people. When you marry him, he could act as a fence. If you are part of the Thieve's Guild, there would be more topics to discuss, such as why Brynjolf never mentioned him, and why he doesn't try re-joining the Thieve's Guild.

Maybe there could be a quest to re-unite them, and that could unlock to option to marry him, but that doesn't really matter. Of course, if the quest isn't included, you can marry and follow him after he tells you his story about him and Brynjolf and his brief time in the Thieve's Guild. The story would end off like "Thanks for listening, I don't usually talk to people about that, so it was... nice to get it out. If you ever need anything, just ask."

He would fight similar to Brynjolf and have a similar voice. He wears Thieve's Guild armor (minus the hood) that he acquired while he was with the Thieve's Guild. Also, if it is possible, he dual-wields a dagger and a sword (the type could depend on how high a lever the player is). He is also somewhat of a mage, so he has some knowledge in destruction spells, and can heal himself. He would be marked as essential. He does not use bows and arrows, when he wants to kill things from a distance he likes to use frost destruction spells.

If anyone could make him for me, or explain to me why the spf command isn't working, thanks a lot!

Edited by FXM420