Hurricane Charley

UberBender

As many of you might know, hurricane Charley swept through my home state of Florida. It hit my home town (Orlando) pretty bad.

Trees are down in every street, billboards fallen on cars/truck, trees fallen on houses, etc.

I have tried to document this disaster with my camera but it is not very powerful. (3.2 Mgp, no zoom)

If anyone has pictures please post them. I will have my pictures up soon, but I am very busy with yardwork. (clearing trees out of my yard etc.)

Just wanted to let y'all know I was back. (much to the dismay of MB)

BTW: I will be getting back to TatMod as soon as things get back to normal around here

Yes, I also was affected by hurricane Charlie as i live 15 minutes away from Uber. We had just a wee bit of property damage, "weakened structure" claims for insurence..heheh, but other than that, we just have a 30 foot loral oak lying sideways and uprooted on my front lawn. Not the most appealing lawn ornament but it gets me outa doing the lawn. :D Charlie also decided i shouldnt have power for two days. Internet for 4. i'm becoming too attached to this website...must have mwsour... Ahem. I apologize for digressing. where was I? oh yes! The storm itself was awesome. we were standing outside under our front door overhang watching it...kinda dumb because our tree fell like 2 inches away but whatever. TONS of yard work...and that was my hurricane expirience. Only 3 people died in florida too...

Archived