Names?

SandMan131313

This has always been something I have trouble with when making a character. I can never make a name that suits the game. Sometimes I can but for the most part I spend forever thinking of different names. So I was wondering what names you guys use.

Ones I've used in the past were Denard, a Nord warrior, and Alice, a spellsword/hunter of undead. There not bad names, but I'd like to play as an Elf sometime or Argonian and picking a name that fits them is damn near impossible.

Try this: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/?p=modding_data/ngen

It especially helps with beast race names, which aren't fashioned after much of anything.

Breton names are typically French. Imperial names tend to sound like Greek/Roman ones. Nordic names, of course, have a Scandinavian flavor. Elven names tend to lean towards Tolkien-ish sounds, or sometimes Celtic names. Ashlander Dunmer actually sound a lot like Babylonian names.

Hope this gives you some ideas. :smile:

Edited by AurianaValoria1

If your into making warrior nord males a name I use is Harald Dragon-Tooth which is sort of a homage to Harald Blue-Tooth (Ancient Viking military leader).

Think I remember that name from Civ V?