More Unarmed actions/Non lethal weapons/attacks

Kellao

This was an Idea I had for a mod which I would love to do myself but I dont know jack about modding. Anyway my idea is giving the player new capabilities. Like new unarmed abilities:

Chokeing: this can be done to knock out an enemy to unconsciousness silently or cause the victim to die by strangulation.

Neck Snap: when sneaking behind an enemy you can be given the option to silently snap the neck of an opponent

Chlorophorm Rag: you can sneak up with a rag doused in chlorophorm to nock out enemies for a looooong time.

Karate Chop: Karate chop done on an opponent at a pressure point to cause them to KO for a short period of time and cause crippling in right or left arm.

Better unarmed animation: as unarmed fighting skill increases. Action Points should decrease even more so and animations become more flashy/effective. like a Kung Fu type of animation or maybe like Metal Gear Solid's CQC or any other kindof military hand to hand training.

Headlock: while in unarmed you may have the chance to grab an opponent in a headlock which can give you the oppurtunity to choke them to death

my other idea was Non lethal weapons:

Mosin Nagant (Sniper Rifle): Sniper Rifle that shoots out tranquilers to put opponents to sleep for a short time

Tranqulizer Gun: Like the above sniper rifle only in pistol format

Poison/Knock Out Drugs/Lethal Pills: This can be inserted in a beverage the player has on them and then put into an opponents bag and wait for them to dink it when they do drink it an effect will happen varying on the taint put into the beverage. Poison would have the same effect as the dart gun, Knockout Drugs would cause the enemy to go unconcious for a period of time and lethal will cause them to die the second they take a sip. NPC's do get a check to avoid this however...if they have a medicine skill high enough they will complain about the drink and then drop it.

Flash Grendades: Grenades used to blind opponent for a short period of time.

Smoke Grenades: Like the above lasts a little longer but isnt as effective. they will be coughing for a short period of time.

Chaff Grenade: Grenade meant to replace pulse grenades. These grenades would stop all electronical devices for a short period of time (ie: turrents would stop working, robots recieve error messages etc)

Gas Grenade: A grenade filled with a gas wheter it is poisonous or not. Would make use of a gas mask here.

Incedinary Grenade: This is a grenade that would have the same visual effect as a Nuka Grenade and would be less potent. However it would have bonuses to Pyromaniac and causes the victim to catch fire for a period of time.

so those were just some ideas for some advanced combat. anythoughts? would anyone be interested in doing this?

Been playing MGS, eh? Some of those probably wouldn't work that well in FO3, but I would love to see Unarmed with more options and special moves... It just isn't a very useful skill at the moment.

Some perk ideas I can throw into the air:

Swift Kick - breaks an arm or leg.

Spin Kick - makes enemy fall over.

Heavy Punch - possible KO.

Disarm - grab enemy's weapon (add directly to inventory to prevent them from picking it up again).

Disarm (2) - grab enemy's gun and shoot him/her with it (not sure how hard this would be to do, but badass it would be).

Elbow - smashes the face

All this should of course be in VATS with varying amounts of AP to balance... It would have course require having multiple actions on a single weapon in VATS, which is pretty unconventional.

Been playing MGS, eh? Some of those probably wouldn't work that well in FO3, but I would love to see Unarmed with more options and special moves... It just isn't a very useful skill at the moment.

Some perk ideas I can throw into the air:

Swift Kick - breaks an arm or leg.

Spin Kick - makes enemy fall over.

Heavy Punch - possible KO.

Disarm - grab enemy's weapon (add directly to inventory to prevent them from picking it up again).

Disarm (2) - grab enemy's gun and shoot him/her with it (not sure how hard this would be to do, but badass it would be).

Elbow - smashes the face

All this should of course be in VATS with varying amounts of AP to balance... It would have course require having multiple actions on a single weapon in VATS, which is pretty unconventional.

enh not really. havent played Metal Gear in a long time. was going to recommend Agent Orange as a weapon as well but whatever. I was actually thinking something like the sandman perk. like what you would do is sneak up behind an enemy while unarmed and press (E) now you will get a menu giving you an options list wheter you want to pick pocket or perform one of these special unarmed attacks you unarmed skill would then come into place and you would have to play some kind of short minigame of some sort or maybe even just have it be the luck of the draw as to wheter or not you successfully do the move and how effective it is.

Lets not forget the grenades and non lethals I talked about. Im not really asking for a Metal Gear Solid weapons mod or something im more like asking for more weapon variety and military like weapons.

I figure somethings are kind of ridiculous. like that everyweapon in the game has to deal damage. what if I just wanted to knock someone out?or make them sick or something.

also a way to do your idea in vats... I think that would be all in one perk. and Unarmed vats would be redone instead of targeting the npc you could target specific body parts.

Archived