Dark Nights (Cloudy) - Bright Nights (Clear)

predicament

Ive been googling and googling to no avail. Ive been through ENBs (Skyrocketed temps), RLO (Got funny torch blackouts every now and then where my torch would be out and he wall in front of me would be pitch black), and finally settled on ELFX. Except, ELFX is missing darker nights. I've tried a few standalone darker nights mods and either they *look* good, but the difference between clear nights and cloudy/foggy/rainy nights is non-existent. Its all the same regardless of the weather. Most of them just decrease brightness of everything around you so even torches, fires, braziers all look darker as well as the surrounding environment.

Does anyone know of a mod that would work for me? I'm willing to try out some ENBs as I think I got my temp situation stabilized. Or a standalone darker nights mod that is compatible with ELFX?

Going to try darker caves dungeons ruins towers nights and see how it looks. I just want the nights to be bright(er) on clear nights and damn near pitch black on stormy nights. Save for the lightning.

~Predicament