Making my first and newbe weapon pack! need help!

kergion

HI! as the title says i wanna start making a weapon pack for skyrim! But im not all that good... yet... thats why i post here , i would love to get some help! like videos, skype talk, etc etc i dont rly learn much from reading... some might relate to that or some might think im retard, but thats how it is. i rly burn for skyrim and wanna make my mark in the game my self, so i can contribute to our great and wonderfull community.

If you wanna help me with this just write here! or add my skype i use for this! scrappy.divine

I also would love to get some newbie team made. like new texture makers,moddlers, animation etc etc started. so we can share what we think and learn, and make wonderfull things.

anyway thats all from me! pls if you feel intrested contact me! anytime anyday :D

I'll help where I can. I'm not very good with 3D design, nor can I really create textures, but I'm an artist, and I've designed random weapons since probably about 2003 or so. It's all on paper, but if you need or are open to artwork, PM me!

I'm also pretty good at coming up with lore-friendly descriptions, backstories, and in-game locations to place weapons.

i would love to help, iv made a dagger for a mod already so if you want to check it out and try and fix whats wrong with the mesh or texture on it; i would be very happy!