im looking REALLY BIG SWORDS

abysswolf

There's a mod for Ichigo's Zangetsu from Bleach, Guts' Dragonslayer from Berserk, and Angeal Hewley's buster from Final Fantasy V: Crisis Core on the Nexus. Other than that, I'm not aware of any massive blades...I'll follow this topic though, because gigantic blades like that are my thing too.

i could model some in a santiamen and i could also do replacers for vanilla ones if im provided with .obj's of the orig ones... what i cannot do is get them in game via editor... if anyone want's to do it... ill totally make them

Well, shameless self-advertisement, but while we're at it there's also these two baddies:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42175/?

The idea is not from me, as it was a request, nor is their design, as I was directed to a fan-work design picture for reference, but I did create the meshes from scratch as well as the textures, and they do fit the bastard sword concept quite nicely, if I may say so. They may not be to everyone's taste, due to their origin, nor are they very high-quality works, due to being my first time creating a weapon model and me not being an artist with textures either, but I did have a lot of fun creating them, back then when I still got time to create such stuff.

I'm a fan of giant swords too. I'd offer up my giant sword (v1 or v2) mod, but I don't think you'll like the blade width if you like Monster Hunter-type blades.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

Lonewolf, something like THAT is perfectly aceptable... DUDE can you reach me @ facebook or something like that? im tired... im making a giant swords mod myself... XD

You're probably going to find this strange, but I don't actually do the social media thing. MMOs, multiplayer games and forums is about as social as I get. :blink:

I know.... I'm weird. :teehee:

I'll be glad to talk to you through PMs though.

Edited by lonewolf_kai