some stuff i would like to see on the FO3 Nexus

Pootoman

which of these suggestions do you think would be the best?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think would be best?

• Oblivion armors
    • Bows and Crossbows
    • One similar to Lost Spires
    • Fully working GOW Lancer
    • Gravity Gun
    • Actual Chainsaws

THATS NOT A CHAINSAW THATS A CRAPY SCALED UP RIPPER. :dry: a chainsaw would need a new animation kind of a mix between a ripper and a mini gun... so you grip it like a mini gun but you have the move down and forward like the ripper :thumbsup:

IS THAT SO? i diddn't test that mod anyways i just looked at the page

would like to see bows and chainsaws. I didnt feel there was enough silent weapons in the game I mean sure you got your silenced pistol and dart gun but what about something less gun like? I dont think I would like to see Crossbows however unless they are mini crossbows with poison tips or something. Animation wouldnt be too hard either. Im willing to bet that one could just take the oblivion animations and import to FO3. as for chainsaws its a must have! I was so glad to get the ripper and then when I realized what it was I was like "this is it?..." real chainsaw would splendid.

Fallout 3 needs a more 'rustic' approach, as in a destroyed world there would be very little in the way of working weaponry.

Bows/crossbows would add to the feel of the wasteland, and also if weapons were less available then the gap between the bow-wielding tribal

and the powered-up enclave soldier would be far more interesting.

Take the original fallouts, spears and the like.

+1 to Dasjistgutja. More modders resources to recreate the tribals of Fallout 2, and less boring overkill. In particular, I would prefer my Fallout 3 to be populated with characters like this:

rather than wall to wall gatling MIRV wielding characters wearing toasters. Bring on the salvage crossbows and melee longspears. By the way, I do intend to try my hand at an early Leela outfit if I can figure out clothing, which appears to be on an entirely different level than the scripting and texture replacements that comprise most mods to date. Nifskope is killing me.

Archived