Can someone alter a mod for me?

Saurclaus

So I've noticed there are trillions of companion mods for single companions on up to 750+ per mod. I'd like to recruit a vanilla npc. The only mod I saw for that was CSR and that makes you get up to a certain level of like with them before the option to recruit them appears. What I'm asking for is for CSR to be altered with the option to force them into companion status and a possible generic npc conversation script rewrite. Specificly the rewrite because I want to recruit the blade that dies first in the dungeon the game starts in and all she says is to stop bothering her shes busy basicly then auto terminates conversation.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/3066/?

Captain Renault is one of those NPCs who has a scripted death, so she wouldn't be a candidate for your idea of recruiting her as a companion (unless the companion recruiting mod also stripped the scripted death part of her script ... not a likely thing for a companion recruiting mod, they'd be more likely to have a list of vanilla NPCs that are not recruitable).

How about making a FullActorCopy of her shortly before she's going to die? Would that help any?

The original cannot survive the tutorial dungeon without the main quest breaking, but what about a copy?

Edited by DrakeTheDragon

How about making a FullActorCopy of her shortly before she's going to die? Would that help any?

The original cannot survive the tutorial dungeon without the main quest breaking, but what about a copy?

Honestly what I would do is I'd make a mod that made a copy of her and dropped her into the game somewhere with appropriately altered AI packages.

This is fairly straightforward.