Forums back up

Dark0ne

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER QUIT

You will find a way to make it all work out in the end. You know that you're going to lose sleep over this and then BOOM-you'll get the solution, like when you're doing dishes or taking a dump.

We all love the hard work you have put into the site so don't beat yourself up. You guys are not failures, so try not to even use that word. Back off it, do something fun -reset.

Airborne!

I just bought a lifetime premium membership to show my support. If you have the money I hope you do the same because this site is too good to not support.

I hope things turn out well with the cluster servers. We're all pulling for you and the team Dark0ne!

In response to post #8162969.

Just keep renewing that premium membership that is the best way to help. They have mentioned various times they do not wish to go the donation route people signing up for memberships is the best way to drive forward. Not saying I don't think a donation campaign to get the servers up and running isn't a bad idea as you and other premium members are saying the same thing.

I know it's not easy trying new things. I would have, on a personal basis, tried small things first. This is not criticizing anyone, or anything, but just what I would have tried. Dark0ne, and the rest who do the work on the site, you people are amazing. I do recommend getting sleep, and when you can, do it. And I willing to bet that a professional may be a good thing. When I can, I will support the site by going premium. I just can't do it right now, but when I can, I will.

Fully functional? Not to complain but I can't even download anything on NMM without getting an incomplete error. I'm a premium supporter and I appreciate all that you guys do. I hope everything works out for you guys and you can get things running smoother like always.

5 minutes on a 5mb download? And then after 2 minutes...DL errors. Manual DLing seems to be working fine. But it seems you guys are having some serious problems.

Edited by majikku22

In response to post #8163889.

Apparently you DO NOT seem to understand that you nor I are privileged. Think about how much you spent on your membership.....then how MUCH you download.....be content. For you and my membership is a donation for their efforts not a demand for services returned. Be grateful, as I am for what we did not have and what we do have. Edited by djekmiami

In response to post #8163889. #8163953 is also a reply to the same post.

I haven't demanded that they fix it immediately for my convenience. Nor was I even trying to be a d**k in anything I was saying. Just stating that it doesn't seem to be fully functional. I appreciate all that these guys do and just because I pay I DON'T EXPECT to be treated different. So don't even try to twist my words. I am very sympathetic and grateful for what these guys do for us. So go climb up someone elses @$$ and get off mine! Edited by majikku22