Forums back up

Dark0ne

Sucks to hear about the news. I would offer a hand if you need any networking type assistance (certified engineer), but I have a feeling it is less about networking and more about database/server configs which I suck at lol. Anyways, keep going forward as I look forward to seeing the site improvements.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for update, despite the result...

I like people who try doing and are honest, and I believe you are both :)

What do you think about cloud-based services like PaaS or CDN?

I searched the Nexus Forum for your opinions, but have found nothing but the same question...

i been aware about the situation you guys have with the forum i have never know the problem since the last time i go into the forum was like 5 hour ago but anyway guys job accomplished not because you didn't resolve the problem if not because you try your hardest so guys mission accomplished

In response to post #8163889. #8163953, #8164016 are all replies on the same post.

bro i wanna does it bother you each time you get a incomplete error press the play bottom to start downloading again tell me does it bother!! i'm not saying you are some diçk i am saying that vague dude i download a file that was like 1.2GB and believe me man it was as hard it was but i keep pressing the play bottom to start downloading again!!

I'm sorry you weren't able to get the cluster to work properly, I'm sure you gave it your best. Know that you still have my full support and respect.

In response to post #8163889. #8163953, #8164016, #8164166 are all replies on the same post.

It was a simple 50MB mod and it said 5 minutes on the ETA. And I kept pressing the play button. Near completion i'd get errors. I'm not saying its the sites fault...and never did I point fingers. Just stating that it doesn't seem fully functional. If it isn't NMM then I apologize but my internet is working fine and haven't had a problem downloading from other sites today. Edited by majikku22