[Relz] Freddy Every town has an Elm Street

Mark1130

Riven, there is all kinds of non cannon Mods on Nexus for F3. F3 (as a whole) has become a playground for me as of late. F3 because of its engine and items, it gives an opitunity and freedom to create just about anything. F3 offers so much more if you can explore it with an open mind. I right now have over 100 mods installed and working flawlessly. You compare my version to the standard version (sorry hate the term "vanilla") it would be hard to believe they were the same game.

Adding Freddy is something I have been persuing for months. its why im learning the geck. Problem is im getting anxious. I dont have the patience to wait till Im ready to mod it myself lol.

Sorry Modderators, dont mean to turn this topic into a personal chat room. :wallbash:

I do hear you on the over 100 Mods, My count is up to 146 and counting Esp MODS and i cant even count all the re textures i have. My game is so far from vanilla i guess you could say it is pistachio, or even Rocky Road (movie ref. hehe ;) can ya guess)

Anyway I am right now sitting at my desk hashing out all the dialogue and such and i may even go ahead and make the guy in game (so if it is a costume, which i hope) all i will have to do is add it to him and BAM! done. Might as well get the basics out of the way, so i can hash out what is and isn't working to make this MOD go a little faster

on the note of the personal chat room: We are still talking about this MOD and keeping the post alive in hopes that if someone who is interested does come to the forums, it doesn't get buried beneath all the other good to great Ideas. a little selfish though >.< BUT I WANT FREDDY! haha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hear you on the over 100 Mods, My count is up to 146 and counting Esp MODS and i cant even count all the re textures i have. My game is so far from vanilla i guess you could say it is pistachio, or even Rocky Road (movie ref. hehe ;) can ya guess)

Anyway I am right now sitting at my desk hashing out all the dialogue and such and i may even go ahead and make the guy in game (so if it is a costume, which i hope) all i will have to do is add it to him and BAM! done. Might as well get the basics out of the way, so i can hash out what is and isn't working to make this MOD go a little faster

on the note of the personal chat room: We are still talking about this MOD and keeping the post alive in hopes that if someone who is interested does come to the forums, it doesn't get buried beneath all the other good to great Ideas. a little selfish though >.< BUT I WANT FREDDY! haha

You ROCK!! Really looking forward to what you come up with! I am currently playing around with the black and white striped shirt (pint sized slasher shirt) in the geck and tinkering with retexing int red and green, widen the stripes an lessen the number of stripes. Problem is it's short sleeve, but might beable to fanagle something. Like I said Im a such a noob. Im really hoping for a pro.

You ROCK!! Really looking forward to what you come up with! I am currently playing around with the black and white striped shirt (pint sized slasher shirt) in the geck and tinkering with retexing int red and green, widen the stripes an lessen the number of stripes. Problem is it's short sleeve, but might beable to fanagle something. Like I said Im a such a noob. Im really hoping for a pro.

As i told you even if it is crappy to begin with maybe it would be enough to give someone else an "idea" or maybe even turn the interest to some of the people that don't frequent the forums to assist ;) anything is possible just look at my Sig haha

Hey Riven I sent ya a responce to your PM, but unsure if ya got it. My sent items folder is empty for some reason. Let me know. If not Ill send it again.

I got it and sent a reply back, sitting here in another FF window looking up freddy movie quotes....I am so glad this movie has such a HUGE following, may make it easier to find a texture artist hehe, getting late over here gonna stick around for about 5 more mins to finish the page i am on the i will catch you tommorrow.

Last Plea for the night for someone to message me or Mark for the textures >.< damn i feel like a kid in a 10 cent candy store and only have 25 cents to spend >.<

The way i see it is that we need someone who can take an image of the said Items and reproduce them as usable objects in game. after that it is only a matter of making the companion (my part) believable as Freddy hehe.

-There is a Mod out there to make gloves usable in game and there is the deathclaw

-we have the slasher outfit, and although it is the wrong color, it is a striped shirt so the base is there (Female wearable as well)

-There is also a good re-texture of a goul mask already, doesn't really look like freddy with the signature burn marks(although can

be used in a pinch, if permission is recieved)

-and lastly the Hat which the shady Hat is just about perfect already would just need to make it a bit more dirty/burnt looking

so in short those are the things we need done if anyone would like to chime in on one or all of them it would be Great! I have a few pictures further up the thread of a great female costume that can be used in addition to the male form of it (if someone would like that in game, as it would show more skin on the female. and lets face it we all like to see a little more skin in game, just look at all the already made clothes/armor/nude MODS) :nuke:

Mark1130

...got your message about FREDDY....let me see what I can do....It might take a "minute" though, I'm job hunting....

Hey Satanabusjones!!!! Glad you responded. Let me know what you think you may or may not beable to do, and send Riven1984 a pm. Riven is designing the Freddy companion and you two will need to speak so you know what we need. No rush, finish your job hunting. That my friend is number one prioirty!!

Hey Satanabusjones!!!! Glad you responded. Let me know what you think you may or may not beable to do, and send Riven1984 a pm. Riven is designing the Freddy companion and you two will need to speak so you know what we need. No rush, finish your job hunting. That my friend is number one prioirty!!

Whew we got some real talent ready to work on this Mark between Santanabus and Kennyimpala