[Relz] Freddy Every town has an Elm Street

Mark1130

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this really isn't a request seeing as how we are the ones trying to get this accomplished, It started as a mere disscusion and blew up from there. As far as the movie goes It is one of those movies that if you watch now for the first time unless you are a classic movie buff and enjoy the older movies, you watch it and are like meh it was ok. Where as if you saw it back in its heyday You know all of the hype and the groundbreaking effects that it was at its time, Besides back then it was a scare the crap out of you movie and now it is just a good classic horror flick.

If some one could make the texture/meshes I can throw them on a Companion Character (freddy suit-green and red striped logsleeve shirt collar ripped off, Burn the edges of the shady hat brim a little and make it darker, add the freddy skin to the goul mask and last {and probably hardest} the Freddy Glove- Ican do the rest from there :D ). hahaha FREDDY'S COMING FOR YOU!!!

I also may have the perfect place for him to be staged ;)

You wouldn't want to use the Ghoul Mask for a Krueger companion, for a couple of reasons.

• -Freddy would be unable to emote in any way whatsoever
    -People screwing around with his equipment could, with determination, remove his face and reveal a much less intimidating default face underneath it

And, most importantly considering the subject,

• -The Ghoul Mask clips through fedoras. Krueger with a Ghoul Mask would be unable to wear his hat right.

May I suggest making a custom race with the Krueger skin instead, and apply that to him?

well as it stands right now i believe those are just the retexture on the ghoul mask and an outfit. I am not sure but i think between his working on his own mods he is trying to come up with the custom race texture, the screaming face addition would be nice but i don't know how feasible it would be to add in

The Face Texture I posted is a Customized Human Face Texture, so you can use the facegen to edit the nose and such...The Body has not been retextured, I just made a custom race with the ghoul texture and a human head with the custom Freddy Face...

I can do the screaming faces if anyone knows where to find an upperbody model without the t-shirt...I need the UV file too...

Just an update:

Currently we have a test version up and running and adding textures to Freddy. We are aiming to have a public release of an Alpha version by Friday the 13th.

We will be adding images to the Freddy file located on the nexus soon.

In the meantime, let us know what you hope to see, and if you actually like the idea of this mod. I will keep updating this thread as we get further along as well as the Freddy file on nexus.

Mark1130