Can't seem to install Oblivion Grass Overhaul v6.1

Hi all, i'm having problems installing this mod. i am using OBMM and using the v6.1 zip of the mod.

I am getting this message upon startup :-

x-UL-Imperial-Isle-patch.jpg

At first i created an .OMOD out of the zip contents. The procedure seemed OK. I archive invalidated using OBMM.

Then I received the error message above upon game startup.

After that, following instructions from the description page of this mod, i extracted the xUL_Imperial_Isle_patch.esp and created a second .omod with intention to overwrite and patch whatever it was meant to patch. i archive invalidated again. But I am still getting the same message upon startup.

I am not using any Unique Landscape mod.

Any help appreciated.

Edited by RangerTeamEcho

Do not use Grass Overhaul_xUL_Imperial_Isle_patch.esp ... you would only use that ESP if you have Unique Landscapes installed (in which case you would have the master file it is looking for xulIperialIsle.esp).

Before you create the OMOD from the downwloaded ZIP extract it to a folder and remove any things that are not needed (such as the UL patch). You can then re-ZIP it and proceed with creating your OMOD.

Ok thanks, i'll try it, just the original esp.

Hi thanks it worked. i removed the xul esp and made it into an OMOD. but what about this, do you think it can be installed on top of my current installation :-

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49381?pk_source=nexus+mods&pk_campaign=nxm_social&tab=description

can i merge the fixed uv mesh files into the grass overhaul atlas files, and then create an omod?

EDIT

Ahh, it's ok i did it. i unzipped both, overwrote the original with the fixed meshes and then overwrote original grass overhaul.

it was that xul esp that was the culprit all along, cos i'm not using Unique Landscapes.

Edited by RangerTeamEcho