Fixing the ugly neck on Khajiit?

ramakgaming

It seems no body does this. Argonian don't have the problem and human/elves have already been fixed by other mods a thousand times over.

Can someone please fix the ugly neck on Khajiit, and maybe even make a body texture that goes with Coverkhajiits (for real? The one that's available does not match at all and no body seems to care about Khajiits).

Everywhere I look, I can't find a mod that fixes that ugly neck, and I also can't find a body texture that matches Coverkhajiits. Please don't reply with a link to the ones that are available that do have a TITLE that says it's meant for the Coverkhajiits faces... because they do not match or look good at all.

If no one is willing to work on these then could someone please tell me how to fix it myself, so I could AT LEAST fix the neck? I am so tired of seeing it, even on NPCs that I'm not playing...

Note that this ugly neck problem occurs on both male and female, it's just more noticeable on male.

I think that the main reason why nobody has made a texture in quality and symbiosis with Coverkhajiits is because it's hard.

Not the texture itself, in particular, no. But to create a flawless transition from body part to body part would require the use of mrLenski's textures, which would require his permission, and he's inactive since more than a year back.

Edited by Halendia

I think that the main reason why nobody has made a texture in quality and symbiosis with Coverkhajiits is because it's hard.

Not the texture itself, in particular, no. But to create a flawless transition from body part to body part would require the use of mrLenski's textures, which would require his permission, and he's inactive since more than a year back.

I can understand that, however - a modder that has really good skills at making really good hair - probably could duplicate it without using mrLenski's files to do it, and thus wouldn't need permission if that said modder had the skill, and was willing and able to make a matching body, all from scratch.

• 2 years later...