ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Problems with BBP

Dice42

Hi all,

I'm using sillumlt's UNP Replacer Configuration Package to install UNPB. It's been working fine ever since I first got it, but recently I've been having issues with the BBP. Using the package I've installed:

UNPB Base

Navesta face/skins/muscle

Xp32 Skeleton

BBP 2.2 (also tried 2.4)

Everything works fine with NPCs, they can wear the armour and they get the BBP effects. But when I try equipping my player with a BBP armour I get a CTD. UNPB works though. Does anybody know why this could be?

Oh, btw I'm also using Temptress Vampire Race (with Better vampires).

Thanks!

Custom race? Maybe you race comes with custom everything - check your textures\actors\character\<race> and in meshes as well. See if everything you modified is also applied to the folders present there.. like skeleton, any files added to textures\actors\character\female & meshes\actors\character\female by UNPB/BBP ... not sure if you also want to replace face&skin meshes/textures and so on... you can check what Temptress Vampire Race uses, probably in the credits on the mod page.

PS. make a backup before you manually overwrite files.

I found these on the mod page

Removal
- Remove TemptressVixen.esp
- Remove Data\textures\temptress
- Remove Data\meshes\temptress
- Remove Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\TemptressVixen.esp
- Remove Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\TemptressVixen.esp

Q: What skeleton does the Tempress Race use?
A: The Tempress Race uses the default skeleton (same as Nord Race). Issues may arise if you are using modded skeletons.

When I search the posts related to that mod I find a lot of people using UNPB and having all kind of issues with armors and neck seams with this race. You might want to read through those before you start to change around stuff. The mod comes with it's own textures and meshes... changing those will cause issues with facegen data exported when the character is created. Overall it does not really feel like it's a well made race since you need console commands to activate and configure it, and you shouldnt use the racemenu for it (which seems really weird).

The odd thing is though, I had it all working before. With the exact same setup, it just seemed to suddenly decide it no longer liked it. I got CTD every time i loaded the save game, which stopped as soon as I removed the armour mod.

Maybe I'll just use UNPB for my character and BBP for NPCs.

Cheers