Help Needed: Vvardenfell Rebuilt

AlduinWorldEater

While I was at work today, in a moment of boredom, I was stricken by a brilliant inspiration!

Canonically speaking, in the time between the events of TES III: Morrowind and TES V: Skyrim, the island of Vvardenfell became a pretty much uninhabitable place. The Ministry of Truth crashed into Vivec City, Red Mountain buried most of the province in ash, and the Argonians claimed some of the southeastern portions for themselves, driving out the Dunmeri people that didn't flee during the eruption.

I'm looking to put together a mod, a very big mod, that allows the Dragonborn to visit the ruins of Vvardenfell, drive out the Argonians, and oversee the rebuilding of the Dunmeri homeland.

I know this is going to be extensive. I know this is going to take countless hours, lots of work, and lots of people. I personally cannot do much except for provide the story, quests, written dialogue, and so on. I have no 3D skills, no texturing skills, and absolutely no skill with the Creation Kit whatsoever.

What I'm asking for is a team. Modelers, texture artists, scripters, voice actors, and Creation Kit architects.

If anyone is interested, please post in this thread and I will provide more details.

Thanks,

J.

While I was at work today, in a moment of boredom, I was stricken by a brilliant inspiration!

Canonically speaking, in the time between the events of TES III: Morrowind and TES V: Skyrim, the island of Vvardenfell became a pretty much uninhabitable place. The Ministry of Truth crashed into Vivec City, Red Mountain buried most of the province in ash, and the Argonians claimed some of the southeastern portions for themselves, driving out the Dunmeri people that didn't flee during the eruption.

I'm looking to put together a mod, a very big mod, that allows the Dragonborn to visit the ruins of Vvardenfell, drive out the Argonians, and oversee the rebuilding of the Dunmeri homeland.

I know this is going to be extensive. I know this is going to take countless hours, lots of work, and lots of people. I personally cannot do much except for provide the story, quests, written dialogue, and so on. I have no 3D skills, no texturing skills, and absolutely no skill with the Creation Kit whatsoever.

What I'm asking for is a team. Modelers, texture artists, scripters, voice actors, and Creation Kit architects.

If anyone is interested, please post in this thread and I will provide more details.

Thanks,

J.

Wait for Skywind to come out and you can proceed with your wish as you see fit.

Thanks,

J.

Wait for Skywind to come out and you can proceed with your wish as you see fit.

Totally not going to work in the manner I intend. Skywind revisits the days of the Nerevarine prophecies. I'm looking to create a post-apocalyptic version...pretty much nothing from Skywind is going to be usable, except maybe the armour models, but even those are iffy, since Dragonborn shows a clear change in the stylings.

• 11 months later...