Crash on loading save

MatrixCoder

I recently wanted to try out RCRN, 'cause I wanted to get better overall lighting during night and day etc with my ENB at the same time. That didn't work to be short.

So I ended up deleting it and turning back to the ENB I used.

Which is where my problems starts.

---------------

- I made a clean save and for a short time the game worked as normal, but then it started to crash on both loading save and fast traveling. Much like the issue with Aesir armor few weeks back.... no crash on new game, but hell like I am going to throw away 50+ hours.

- The only esps that are "new" currently are the ELE esps from ENBDEV, but that worked just fine before RCRN.

- My save file at this point is in the range of 9kb... I didn't really notice until I tried to reset the ini's etc. I heard that large save file caused by "bloating" can cause crash.

- I cleaned ESM files for dirty edits... I leave the esm/esp files with just a few dirty edits alone since they have not caused any issues in the past.

- Also used the Texture Optimizer.

------------

I am really at a loss at this point... it seems that Skyrim just doesn't like to have new mods installed at all.

I am really getting tired of it.

Edited by MatrixCoder

Idk about the fast travelling but when mine started to crash on loading saves I just started loading my first save (in the alternate start Character Creation room) which had almost no mods installed on it and then loading my current save from there, and that has worked for me ever since. So if you have an ancient save file try doing that i guess

This is weird... I was trying out different methods to maybe weed out the issues.... so I had my ENB Seasons of Skyrim that should use 119dll file run 168dll which it did run perfectly unptil recently.

I ran a older save that didn't crash on loading, but did crash on fast travel run with 119dll and it works. But then I run a save where I am at the quest to reach Karthspire near Markarth and I try to fast travel there... it crashes.

I think it might have to do with followers... it's really weird... it's like the game can't decide what is wrong with itself.