Player home w/o loading screens

ccjmk

Hi everyone! I'm trying to find a nice, lore-friendly player home without loading screens. Of course i want all the regular comodities (a bed, a couple bookshelves, a cooking stove / enchanting table / alchemy table / grindstone / tanning rack, etc), plus a few storage locations (like satchels over the enchanting & alchemy table, a chest near the smith and so on).. but i don't want a mansion with a gazillion weapon racks & mannequins.

Any suggestions?

Oh millwater retreat does look real good! I'll give it a try

The Snake pit is a quite more than what I'm expecting; I want a simple home to store my stuff and have my crafting stations next to each other and with added storage.

Hmmm... I'm thinking the interior/exterior options might be a bit limited unless you get someone who is good (and fast) with 3D modeling and texturing but if "basic" works, I'm sure it can be done easily.

i use the eagles nest. its brilliant youll love it. it has an outside area thats useful. and an inside area. has everything enchanting, alchemy lab, cooking pot, bed plenty of places to put armor and weapons. plenty of space for book fanatics. blacksmith workplace. and even has its own mine and secret exit. its brilliant you should check it out.