ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Disappearance of a mod and its author ... HELP

Rosepine

Help ... But what happens there? Lately Nexus One was released on exeptionnel mod, "Daughters of Nexus" of Pizzamonster undoubtedly the most complete work on a feminine complexion of skin and for me, the most exeptional and now he seems to have simply been erased Nexus. I say, if it is a ban, immediately corrigert this injustice that would have PizzaMonster. This can not be an error in judgment, can be a erreure of compréhention or I know, but nothing that deserves exclusion and if a petition is necessary to block members of Nexus to repair this injustice. Or what? Will you remove all of the models body this site? The sets of adult content? body tattoos? We'll have that one gives me a good reason. You'll remove all models of female feet that are sexual in Japan attribution ... I can not believe that a mistake and should be corrected without delay as personnaly I would not stay long on a site that has decided to put the lid on any female character for disorders of moral stories or maybe worse, religious, political or dogmatic .... I think even that is an infringement of artistic expression and I demand answers.

The Skin Textures for UNP and SeveNBASE were very good - so good that Pizzamonster decided to STEAL it and upload it to Nexus claiming credit for it. That's why he was banned and the mod removed.

Do a Google search for "Skin Textures for UNP and SeveNBASE" and you'll find plenty of matches.

It would be a good idea to do a bit of research before you rant about injustice or making demands.

I learned everything here and sorry for my "grumbling". However when a dog growls is that it has identified a problem. I was abused where I thought I could be in total confidence. That does not make me a fool. The momment I have all answers to my questions, I know I have to recognize or locate me. And thank prod80 and for you lancéor, one who never asks learns only little. Otherwise I also found unbearable plagiarism

Not too long ago happened with the Wolf Armor Remix that MonsterMonkey did, some fellow just reuploaded it with a different title...but he took screenshots. Checked the textures, perfect match. Checked the time date, same thing. Few other people also noticed it right away for what it was. For whatever reason people have thought that no one will notice or pay attention and they'll get....*something* out of it. Is it for prestige or people's appreciation? I just don't get what purpose there is to that type of behavior.

You were already told in chat they were banned for stealing assets, why you needed to keep up the same screaming of "injustice" in a thread is beyond me?

Lanceor for "dogs growl are those which detect a problem" and "those who do not ask do not learn anything." Sorry for my "grumbling" and like you, I find unbearable plagiarism.

prod80 for, thank you for the reference but it might not help me too much, being out Nexus and seven body but not unp.

I want to say that I found myself abused and that remaining in the silence, I probably would have opted to exit Nexus, and worst of all, having wrong. For the rest I will find can be a solution. or not. PS, if there is a double word, is that a momment the first table had disappeared

if I made ​​a comment and chat on the forum, is that I really thought was an injustice has some false interpretations. In these cases, we show it has hit all the doors to get answers, but "no", I do not intend to justify ais me and would not hesitate to do so again if it would seem to me nescessaire.

And finally, no, I do not want to do ais google search and yes, I want to stay on ais Nexus. Note that some authors want their Nexus mods are only used on Nexus, as some Tatoo. I respected but I would add that what is true for one must be for others. In addition I'm not a modder and am at the stage where one learns to combine mods that go together to get a correct result without bugs, incompatibilities without mods and without crashing the game as much as possible Stay in the same environment seems to enable a neophyte that is possible. Why would I also if it is to find great mods that prove incompatible or non-scalable with those that I find or would find on Nexus?