Distorted face on some NPC when face swaping trough template, someone know a way ?

Andrewupkins

I used face ripper to have some custom face I made in game then I copied as new record into in the mod I want to add them to through FO4 edit. Then I used my duplicate npc in the Creation Kit Geneva for example and make her used the trait template to use my custom face npc but it create a distorted face on her and other few npc, but work fine with others npcs, does someone know an other way to swap this npc face with mine, in a similar way that make it all in the same mod to not have a bunch of plugin that come after.

I used face ripper to have some custom face I made in game then I copied as new record into in the mod I want to add them to through FO4 edit. Then I used my duplicate npc in the Creation Kit Geneva for example and make her used the trait template to use my custom face npc but it create a distorted face on her and other few npc, but work fine with others npcs, does someone know an other way to swap this npc face with mine, in a similar way that make it all in the same mod to not have a bunch of plugin that come after.

Well I seem to have find a way, by changing the Form ID in FO4 edit so it replace the vanilla NPC with my face edited copy, seem to be used by the script and quest hope it will not mess thing up