Pump-Action shotgun

Zasher

http://airsoftskirmish.co.uk/images/TAN870.jpg

i know atm there are no animations for a pump-action shotgun but if someone made the model and stuff im sure backsteppo could help with the animation! would have to ask of course. but it would be an awesome addition to the game...or, to make things easier the sawed off shotgun could be redone to make the barrels longer like in this picture

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1...x2000/47517.jpg

the problem is that there is no animations for the shot gun.

the two classic shot gun animations are the pump action and the loading of individual rounds. of which this game lacks them both. even if you go with lever action shot guns, the lack of a loading shell by shell animation really breaks the look and feel of it.

so far, the only real shot gun that 'fits' is double long barreled shot guns, or over under shot guns.

i believe some one made a shotty which made the saw'd off longer and added a butt stock to it... but i personally didn't enjoy the look of it.

yea uve got a point there, even if there was a pump animation made it would be a bit harder to do a shell loader animation and have it look right, but then again there are alot of good animation modders out there! they would just need a weapon to work with first, they could probably do it without a weapon but it would probably make it easier with one, even a poorly done one that could be fixed later on...they could also use a modded version of the combat shotgun and add a pump part instead of the circle ammo and save the trouble of making one from scratch.

this is the weapon fallout needs and lusts for! i hope that someone can do it

Archived