⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Help with character build

Deleted4666244User

I am pretty certain this does not belong here, but I tried the official forums and it did not seem to help me.

I am looking specifically for the perks and certain choices for a RP build.

My current courier, Alicia is a descendant of the Enclave. My problem is what perks I should take. I have the tagged skills of Energy Weapons, Repair, and Science, and might take Tagged for either survival or Medicine. Level 2 perks is always RP for me, so start at level 4.

The choices I need to know are the endgame choices for the DLCS and strangely what this character type should do about the BoS.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

first things first, what did "alicia" actually do for the enclave? soldier, scientist, officer? it was a military organization, so it has military roles. your SPECIAL posted would help too.

Her mother was full Enclave. Alicia was actually born after her mother left. All she knows is what she been taught by her mother.

SPECIAL will likely be S-8 (Reinforced Spine), P-7, E-7 or 8 depending on where I put LR SPECIAL POINT, C-4, I-likely 7 with the Implant, A-7 and nothing else, L-6 with implant.

Edited by Guest

If you're Enclave, you definetly want to wipe out the BOS as well as deal several massive blows to the NCR and to CL, which the game will allow you to do.

As for MQ, your options would be either Indy (rule yourself and bring your Enclave friends into the mix) or House (you plan to sabotage him, etc).

DLC's: Dead Money: Kill Elijah, try to steal the gold

HH: Doesn't matter

OWB: Doesn't matter, at the end you should get the Think Tank working for you

LR: Use the nukes

stats remind me of a typical soldier: strong, tough, keen, and intelligent, but not the most convincing person on the planet. I'm assuming that her mother wasn't also ninja so i would try to stay away from stealth builds, but that's up to you.

to be honest, unless you are suddenly enthralled to play a silver-tounged bad-ass halfway through the game i would stick with perks that make sense for your character, which is basically anything not involving speech (unless through intimidation), ballistics, punching (especially punching), or melee (i suppose, i would opt out of survival too, unless your playing hardcore).

that being said, i would pick perks that make killing things with directed energy easier, armor tougher (since this is enclave we're talking about i'm assuming power armor has to be accounted for), repair easier (jury rigging, jury rigging....), etc....

basically a typical BOS build, but more 'murica (enclave superiority style).

stats remind me of a typical soldier: strong, tough, keen, and intelligent, but not the most convincing person on the planet. I'm assuming that her mother wasn't also ninja so i would try to stay away from stealth builds, but that's up to you.

to be honest, unless you are suddenly enthralled to play a silver-tounged bad-ass halfway through the game i would stick with perks that make sense for your character, which is basically anything not involving speech (unless through intimidation), ballistics, punching (especially punching), or melee (i suppose, i would opt out of survival too, unless your playing hardcore).

that being said, i would pick perks that make killing things with directed energy easier, armor tougher (since this is enclave we're talking about i'm assuming power armor has to be accounted for), repair easier (jury rigging, jury rigging....), etc....

she is currently level 14-15.

Well, I had an idea that she was trained in Enclave skills, but nothing else in terms of how she reacts to thngs (do not forget, her mother was NOT Enclave when she was born). she never had anything to do with the Enclave or cared for them from what her mother said.

I also decided that since she traveled a lot, I picked light touch, so light armor perks seemed Necessary. and I thought that lasers were BoS and Plasma was Enclave?

Edited by Guest

she is currently level 14-15.

Well, I had an idea that she was trained in Enclave skills, but nothing else in terms of how she reacts to thngs (do not forget, her mother was NOT Enclave when she was born). she never had anything to do with the Enclave or cared for them from what her mother said.

I also decided that since she traveled a lot, I picked light touch, so light armor perks seemed Necessary. and I thought that lasers were BoS and Plasma was Enclave?

Had to quote to clarify. She is Enclave in some Skills, but nothing else. I thought that since she never had any desire to live Enclave, but a few points into Speech for DLCs

Also decided to tag survival primarily for the more effective food, as they seem more common and more effective than medicine.

Edited by Guest

If you're Enclave, you definetly want to wipe out the BOS as well as deal several massive blows to the NCR and to CL, which the game will allow you to do.

As for MQ, your options would be either Indy (rule yourself and bring your Enclave friends into the mix) or House (you plan to sabotage him, etc).

DLC's: Dead Money: Kill Elijah, try to steal the gold

HH: Doesn't matter

OWB: Doesn't matter, at the end you should get the Think Tank working for you

LR: Use the nukes

I assumed as much for the Brotherhood. And I assume by the Blows to the NCR and Legion you mean wipe out their forces and crush Caesar.

I never understood the whole DLC and Nuke issue, not like the stuff would help.

Anyways back to the character:

I restarted her on PS 3because my PC version is on the fritz. SO main issue is armor.

Remnants power armor, Old World Justice duster or combat armor?

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...