Announcing Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil

1shoedpunk

This project makes me wish I actually had some kind of skills that could contribute to it :blush:

I can't program, I can't model, I can't compose and I can't voice act.

But if you still have room for questline writers, I might actually be able to lend a hand :ohmy:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be present in the world of Skyrim, yes. It will open the border between Skyrim and Cyrodiil. It will be almost like a new game, there will be a whole new world to explore, a main quest, tons of side quests, new followers, player homes, weapons and armor, spells, etc. But you will still be able to play the Skyrim quests and you can travel back and forth between Skyrim and Cyrodiil as you please.

• 2 weeks later...

I only have three questions:

1) What are the prospects for being able to attach something like the Better Cities mod for Oblivion?

2) What's going on with the Dark Brotherhood?
3) Would this be a matter of travelling to Cyrodiil from Skyrim, or replacing the world entirely?

Quick question, once I enter these new worldspaces, will I still be able to ride on a dragon and see the world from the air? I thought it was cool to be able to fly around skyrim on a dragon and seeing the whole landscape from the air (using the ultimate dragon riding mod).

Edited by starlwe