Which is your favourite house ?

DuckThor21

Well, now it's gotta be... My own modded home.

Jeral Mountian abode (though if your searching it through TESnexus, search for "Jeral Mountianabode" <---no space, spelt it wrong...

It has a waterfall, LOADS of storage, GREAT views, BASEMENT!, and more stuff.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanilla: Bruma EASY I don't really like living in shacks (unless they have a good story and enough storage, a few secrets helps to oh hey i just described what I did to the IC shack lol) and massive manors seem way to conspicuos for the assassin I usually play so I usually adorn my house with upperclass trinkets, skulls, "evil" literature a small bit of skooma, and lots of wine.

DLC: Thieve's Den, what's not to like about a pairate ship in a cave with a crew that'll go plunder pillage, rape, and murder for you?

Mod: my modded out IC shack for thieves because it feels like I'm close to the gang, my new Elven Gardens home I made if I'm a vampire trying to pass as a gentleman because I'm close to the food and I live comfortably, Frostcrag reborn for "standard" mages, My gold coast estate called Faramel Manor for ayleid nuts scholarly types and mages who like to beat their visitors with a stick, for my assassin probably waterfall cave (quaint but it has a nice assassin feel to it) or a slightly modified bruma house so that it has more "organised" storage (like booksets and such) and a basement. For warriors castle Almgard.

Vanilla: I kinda have a sneaking fondness for the IC shack. I just like the idea of having all this great gear and equipment, and actually living in the ES equivalent of a shotgun shack.

DLC: Frostcrag, especially with the Reborn mod. Even without, the view alone is amazing.

Mod: Bravil Sea Dome. I snagged it today, and honestly cannot say enough good about it. Especially fond of the double bed-- perfect for those days when your adventurer just doesn't want to get out of bed. And the portholes! And the steampunk-y waterfall! Just too much fun.

• 7 months later...