coffin to carry on my back

mathgenocide

i recently started a mod to have a coffin on my back and i thought other people might like to have it as well but i just dont have the time to finish it and i'd really like to see it finished i have the 3d model and texture mapping finished.

if anyone is interested and want to take it on then let me know, here is a couple screen shots.

i know it looks just like a simple design at the moment but it should prove a little challenging to turn it into a backpack item and make a nice texture for it if someone does end up taking it on i'll help make the texture for it right now its just a dummy texture

Edited by mathgenocide

1) Why do you want to carry a coffin on your back? Are you a vampire looking for an easy rest?

2) Why would you think others would want to carry a coffin around on their backs?

No offense, just curious.

i recently started a mod to have a coffin on my back and i thought other people might like to have it as well but i just dont have the time to finish it and i'd really like to see it finished i have the 3d model and texture mapping finished.

if anyone is interested and want to take it on then let me know, here is a couple screen shots.

i know it looks just like a simple design at the moment but it should prove a little challenging to turn it into a backpack item and make a nice texture for it if someone does end up taking it on i'll help make the texture for it right now its just a dummy texture

+1

Very curious

1) Why do you want to carry a coffin on your back? Are you a vampire looking for an easy rest?

2) Why would you think others would want to carry a coffin around on their backs?

No offense, just curious.

Well. it would make for a distinctive and very roomy backpack. :smile: Which is how I'd mod something like this if I was able - as a variant of one of the backpack mods.

Just over two years in this forum, and I have ceased to be surprised by what people do with or in the game. As far as I'm concerned, this one isn't even in the Top 100 of Weird. :biggrin:

Edited by 7thsealord

+1

Very curious

You need a coffin to put your My Little Pony paraphernalia, and your gun that shoots mole rats.

You need a coffin to put your My Little Pony paraphernalia, and your gun that shoots mole rats.

Is that the gun that is used to shoot molerats, or the one that shoots mole rats as projectiles? :wink:

It's the gun that is used to shoot mole rats with other mole rats.