Fallout 3 Mods are not working for me (Detailed Description) Please he

I am trying to use mods for the first time.

I have updated the game to its latest version.

I have Installed The Nexus Mod Manager properly to the best of my knowledg.

I have Installed ArchiveInvalidation Invalidater

I have Installed the latest version of FOSE

I have tryed using the mods Fallout Wonderers Edition & MMM with the with the MMM/FWE Inoperability program.

I also tryed one little mod RH Iron sights.

It seems any mod I will activate with the mod manager will result in one out come.

I start the game through FOSE and after the first clip Please Stand by (loading screen) The game stops and It gives me 'Fallout 3 Has Stopped Working'

When the mods are not active The Game works fine In FOSE and The regulare launcher.

I am useing The Disc version Not Steam.

I do not have any DLCs

How do I Get my game to work with Mods? =(

Try and find out if there are any conflicts betweent he mods (similar files, item id overwrites, etc.) and maybe the DLC's are required for some mods? also, the mods might put a little more stress on your computer then it can handle, i doubt it, but it might be the case. Let me know if this helps at all.

Do not use a downloaded version of ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! It is included in the mod managers. Unless you follow the video tutorial provided by Gopher, do not attempt to install Fallout Wanders Edition with the Nexus Mod Manager. You must read the mod pages and ReadMe. FWE requires FOMM for proper installation. The mod author states this on the mod page. Also, I hope you did not try to install FOSE with NMM. FOSE requires a manual install.

Also, did you install Fallout 3 to the default location? If so, completely uninstall it and reinstall in a location other than "Program Files".

I followed the Golpher yes... What has rang a bell to me was Installing fallout in a location other than Program Files. I will try to install it some place els and see If that works out.

RH Iron Sights Should Not Require DLCs so Im Using that for a Base line to work with. If some one could Sabatog their computer to get the same results as me when starting up FOSE... I forgot to mention Im on Windows 7

FWE and mmm both have installers, as mentioned, they can not be installed with the nmm, not recommended. IF they can? then there is a conflict with that program. fwe installs a lot of DLC esp's, mmm does the same thing. what ever is in the packages will be installed and checked, "Listed int the plugin.txt file". there you can see what's loading and why the game is not.

kitty.