naked body textures

Femaiden

I dunno, I just had to say this because it amuses me..

someone makes a female body texture replacer that makes all female unclothed bodies look naked with huge breasts and extra attention to detail to the vagina and it becomes the most used,endorsed, downloaded bodt texture mod of all time..

then someone else makes a male naked body replacer that adds penises to all the male npcs and people scream its disgusting and perverted...

I just think that's funny..

The majority of gamers these days are male, most males are disgusted at the sight of another male's anatomy. Not surprising, however Shlongs of Skyrim did amazingly well for it's first week of release.

actually I will reneg what I said..I noticed the "beautiful bodies"..male texture is like 6th in most endorsed...but I do see some comments in there people saying it is "gay" but technically if I am a girl then looking at the CBBE body would be gay...I guess that makes me gay..

Edited by Femaiden

Simple solution; disable in your settings to view adult content... :P

And yes, agreed - it makes no sense in Skyrim. But naked bodies are fine (your naked in real live too right when stripped down - besides most come with a (sometimes lore friendly) underwear version)... the problem is what people do with all those naked bodies which has hardly a place in a PC game for kids, but I guess it's not much worse than what google images can show, and which is accessible to basically every living person on the planet. I do agree the age check is quite limited, and rather see something in place to verify age (eg. Only premium members can see the content if they so wish, so the age can be verified by use of a credit card, which supposedly means it's an adult, or at least checked by an adult).

But, free world and whatnot. Install it if you like, ignore it if you don't, disable it completely from your settings if it disgusts you. I'm not bothered by it, I use the bodies myself because they simply look a heck of a lot better than the Bethesda ones.

Simple solution; disable in your settings to view adult content... :P

And yes, agreed - it makes no sense in Skyrim. But naked bodies are fine (your naked in real live too right when stripped down - besides most come with a (sometimes lore friendly) underwear version)... the problem is what people do with all those naked bodies which has hardly a place in a PC game for kids, but I guess it's not much worse than what google images can show, and which is accessible to basically every living person on the planet. I do agree the age check is quite limited, and rather see something in place to verify age (eg. Only premium members can see the content if they so wish, so the age can be verified by use of a credit card, which supposedly means it's an adult, or at least checked by an adult).

But, free world and whatnot. Install it if you like, ignore it if you don't, disable it completely from your settings if it disgusts you. I'm not bothered by it, I use the bodies myself because they simply look a heck of a lot better than the Bethesda ones.

That's a good point, I'd rather have superb looking bodies with some nudity than horrid looking bodies with underwear. That said, my male bodies have underwear. Schlongs of Skyrim didn't quite appeal to me.

You can have superb looking bodies with underwear, that's what I am saying... ;) You dont have to have nudity in your game if you wanna use one of those body replacers. And yes, I am also no fan of animated male or female parts (or greatly enhanced sizes of things), it has no place in Skyrim... Those mods maybe have how many downloads? 250.000? That's still a very very tiny fraction of the Skyrim players... and dont forget there's a large part of people who just got it to simply see how it worked/looked - and after that stopped using it - the actual people using it continuously is even smaller. The fast majority is using the default, vanilla body.

I prefer vanilla bodies.

Not because of the quality, but because I think it doesn't make sense that all females are like super curvy and sexy. UNP seems to be quite good in my opinion, it's not too "weird", though I'm not using it currently.

Male bodies are always way too muscular. In Fo. NV I fell in love with the robert's replacer, (skinny), as it made most sense in Fallout's universe.

I'd absolutely love to see a mod that would implement some "fat" people as well. It'd be immersive to stumble in tavern and notice the fatty behind the bar serving you drinks.