"Program compatibility assistance"

DirtyMoFo

With the game installed in the default "Program Files", Windows User Access Control will not allow any changes to be made to the files. This is a known issue. The games must be installed in a location other than "Program Files".

Fallout 3 has a problem running when the CPU has more than two cores. The fallout.ini must be edited to limit the CPU to two cores. This does not apply to FNV.

Do not depend on Vortex to properly install ,dll files for Fallout 3. You will have to open the Fallout3 folder to verify that the file was placed in the correct location.

[...]

Fallout 3 has a problem running when the CPU has more than two cores. The fallout.ini must be edited to limit the CPU to two cores. This does not apply to FNV.

[...]

It's the first time I hear such a difference between FO3 & FNV. Can you point me where I can find details about it? Thank you.

[...]

[...]

It's the first time I hear such a difference between FO3 & FNV. Can you point me where I can find details about it? Thank you.

If you want real help ? I'll invite you to My servers and help you.

What you need. Your not going to get it here. My Name is Kitty Black

I deal with all the games on discord. But on My server, I go by Kitty. On other servers I go by many names so I can watch what's going on. Yeah not nice but necessary Unfortunately.

Any way I know what's wrong and why----Ok. So IF you want real help ? let me know and I'll send the invite.

Kitty