Easier daedra hearts

Simniac

Maybe we can pretend that the alchemy merchants found a better way to obtain daedra hearts. It was possible for Enthir to obtain them easily, wasn't it?

I'd go to him to obtain these daedra hearts if I was playing as a thief and had completed the thieves guild quest line, but I won't allow my hero character to stoop down to that level, and I'm sure that goes for alot of other people who are playing as hero characters as well, and he's at the proper level to obtain daedra armor/weapons.

Hm, I could make a little mod that would add a seedy merchant somewhere remote who is sure to sell Daedra Hearts and maybe other assorted stuff (like human hearts or human flesh). I'll give it a shot and get back at ya - let me know if there's any ingredients in particular you'd like besides the Daedra Hearts :)

Edited by Jokerine

Here you go, just finished it

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37527/?

Let me know how it goes!

This mod works great, he respawn his inventory well and sells additional rare alchemy ingredients like moon sugar including the deadra hearts and human hearts and other alchemy ingredients, but it doesn't look like he sells human flesh, I tried saving, punching him and reloading for him to respawn his inventory several times but he still doesn't sell it, but that's okay, I don't play as a vampire. :-) I haven't encounter any other bugs yet, I'll let you know if I encounter any. :-)