Bound sword as an equip item

Briuce1996

Ok i made a craftable bound battleaxe. It's inventory art is invisible, buy you can still see it's text and enchant. While equipped it's invisible while sheathed, which actually looks really cool drawing and sheathing in third person and doesn't matter for first person, unless an npc gets a hold of one i guess.

Im gonna take a closer look at the enchants to see if i can find a work around, but even the visuals for it are tied to the specific enchant.

Did you get first and third person backwards? If you're looking at an NPC drawing a bound weapon, it's in third person. You aren't the camera drawing it. If you didn't get them backwards, what went wrong with first person? I like to play in first person rather than third, so it'd be neat to see it work good in first person.

Ok i made a craftable bound battleaxe. It's inventory art is invisible, buy you can still see it's text and enchant. While equipped it's invisible while sheathed, which actually looks really cool drawing and sheathing in third person and doesn't matter for first person, unless an npc gets a hold of one i guess.

Im gonna take a closer look at the enchants to see if i can find a work around, but even the visuals for it are tied to the specific enchant.

Did you get first and third person backwards? If you're looking at an NPC drawing a bound weapon, it's in third person. You aren't the camera drawing it. If you didn't get them backwards, what went wrong with first person? I like to play in first person rather than third, so it'd be neat to see it work good in first person.

If the player draws it in first person it looks pretty much normal. If the player draws it in third person, the melee weapons appear invisible until you get around a third of the way into the animation, this makes them look like your actually summoning or something, which looked cool imo. The animation is actually the same regardless of your view, but while in first person you can't really see the first 3rd, or see it sheathed.

I have a video on the both the blog page and nexus page that can show it better than i can explain it.