Vampire weapons

eclipse046

So, I have been trying to find a mod for vampire weapons.... to no avail. I think that it would be really cool if somebody made a set of vampire oriented weapons using the molag bal theme (like the mace). These weapons would typically have absorb health/magicka/stamina etc. vampire stuff. Having only experience in the creation kit itself i have become lost in rendering completely new weapon textures and so on (this is why i request it) because us vampires need some weapons oriented for our patron deity. thank you for reading (and hopefuly considering) this post.

Your reference to the mace of molag bal falling under the category of 'vampire oriented weapons' seems kind of arbitrary to me.

Legitimate question.

What characteristics make for ' vampire oriented weapons ' ?

Edited by FavoredSoul

well my reference to the mace of molag bal was just for a similar looking texture that I have in mind. I would be happy to draw up some plans and post/email them. Another reason for my mentioning of the mace of molag bal is because it would be lore-friendly, molag bal being the patron deity of vampires and creator of them. The mace also has attributes that are vampire-friendly, absorbing stats (stamina i believe) which is always useful for a vampire caught during the day/ in sunlight. The lore behind the mace is that it "has broken the bones of the feeble", as vampires are known for preying on weaker humans. Perhaps a staff would look similar to wabbajak but with a crest of molag bal's head (much like the one of the blood fountain in the volkihar cathedral) I'm just throwing ideas out there. And now i have discovered that my situation is worse than before, because I'm getting an error with CK and cannot even load the masterfile (results in crash.) So this is either to throw some inspiration to a more advanced modder, or to perhaps extend an invitation to anyone who would consider some design ideas.