OBGE shaderlist won't work

I've tried to get OBGE to work, but since support won't work, I've tried doing it through shaderlist.

I have entered in:

Godrays.fx

ssao_perf.fx

CrysisDof.fx

ColorMood.fx

CelShader+EdgeAA.fx

obsharpen.fx

I heard that you're supposed to disable obge support, but when I tried to disable support in wrye bash, it disabled open better cities and loading screens, which I had merged, with it. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling obge standalone effects through installers, and so then obge support wasn't on, but it was on in data files when i tried to load it. I turned it off in data files and then loaded the game. There was no difference.

Please help, I really want to get this to work and have no idea how to work this myself. Multiple times I've asked questions to problems on this forum and have no one answer. Can someone please reply?

Why on earth did you merge OBC, Loading Screens and OBGE support plugin? :wacko:

Do you mean you reinstalled just OBGE, or Oblivion, or what? It does sound like the support plugin is still active and cancelling the shaderlist.

Why on earth did you merge OBC, Loading Screens and OBGE support plugin? :wacko:

Do you mean you reinstalled just OBGE, or Oblivion, or what? It does sound like the support plugin is still active and cancelling the shaderlist.

I didn't merge obge support plugin with obc and loading screens, i just merged open better cities esp with loading screens.

I reinstalled just obge standalone effects through the installers tab in wrye bash. Right next to the sub packages section was a section called esp/m filter. I unchecked it while reinstalling. It still doesn't work.

I reinstalled just obge standalone effects through the installers tab in wrye bash. Right next to the sub packages section was a section called esp/m filter. I unchecked it while reinstalling. It still doesn't work.

Did you rebuild your Bashed Patch? If the support plugin is still part of the patch, then it is still active. You need to build a new Bashed Patch after you have made absolutely sure that the OBGE support plugins is NOT installed.

Did you rebuild your Bashed Patch? If the support plugin is still part of the patch, then it is still active. You need to build a new Bashed Patch after you have made absolutely sure that the OBGE support plugins is NOT installed.

Okay. I just want to know; how do i make sure it's not installed, just to be sure?

Okay. I just want to know; how do i make sure it's not installed, just to be sure?

First, by ensuring that the plugin itself is physically removed from the \Oblivion\Data\ folder. Second, by ensuring it's not included into the Bashed Patch by deleting your Bashed Patch and creating a new one from within Wrye Bash, and rebuilding it (after you've physically removed the plugin).

First, by ensuring that the plugin itself is physically removed from the \Oblivion\Data\ folder. Second, by ensuring it's not included into the Bashed Patch by deleting your Bashed Patch and creating a new one from within Wrye Bash, and rebuilding it (after you've physically removed the plugin

How do you delete bashed patch and then create a new one?

Edited by andathepanda123

First, by ensuring that the plugin itself is physically removed from the \Oblivion\Data\ folder. Second, by ensuring it's not included into the Bashed Patch by deleting your Bashed Patch and creating a new one from within Wrye Bash, and rebuilding it (after you've physically removed the plugin

Right click on the Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash and select 'File >> Delete'. Then right click in the Wrye Bash window and select 'File >> New Bashed Patch'. Don't forget to rebuild it afterwards.

Right click on the Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash and select 'File >> Delete'. Then right click in the Wrye Bash window and select 'File >> New Bashed Patch'. Don't forget to rebuild it afterwards.

Did that. Still doesn't work. I forgot about this: a few months ago, I tried to install fxaa injector. The files are still in the oblivion folder. Should I just straight up delete them?