I hate Veronica's quest.

Deleted4666244User

I am not sure if this helps, but I usually get triggers after I travelled a bit with her around and....(don't think its a prerequisity) did all BOS quests replacing McNamara with Hardin. For me the last trigger usually goes off after I gave her that dress. The whole idea is to change the Brotherhood's point of view so I guess replacing McNamara might be necessary after all. There are more triggers actually, as I never dragged her to Nelson / Cottonwood.

Just McCarran. Well as far as I know there are 3 triggers necessary to start the quest. But it may be bugged in general.

I did talk to her in Mormon fort (with Julie present), McCarran terminal building and Silver Rush (After I killed them all). Ofc I did give her the formal dress after I finished dead money and gave her also the disk from Elijah (Unrelated anyway).

Also...powering up Helios for NCR, Recovering data from Vault 22 for OSI and lastly getting the pulse gun before starting her quest will make it impossible to complete (at least in my case).

Edited by k361

To trigger veronicas quest all you have to do is take to the morman fort, camp McCarren and a few other random places and her quests starts. You go to hidden valley first and then procede from there.