Ruler Mods Out There?

cbomber98

Hey, I was just curious (Typing this out before I go to bed to see if I get a response in the morning) are there any mods for Oblivion out there that let you rule, lord over, or generally govern some people? Something like a village with a palace, estate, or castle. I would really like to try something like that out.

I'll give these a try. Now I will be able to sate my thirst for prancing around a village on my high horse as their ruler.

One of the Valenwood mods lets you be a king there. It's not the one that was released a few months ago that I'm thinking about though. I think it was the one that was originally made in Germany. I think there's an English patch for it though.

Servant of the dawn doesn't really allow you to rule over a specific area, but it does have an interesting "war" phase where you have to defend your bases from attackers, and at the end you can subjugate the entire empire, which basically just means that guards never bother you with fines again.

The Elder Council allows you to go prestige for certain acts and slowly gain new titles. There was a mod that allowed you to become emperor, but that eventually went done. also there's very little effects to your rank outside of just having it in your faction screen.

Windfall has you discovering a large island thats having a civil war, you can choose to support one of the two factions and one of the end games involves you taking up a figurehead position, but no one really responds or acknowledges this and there's very little benefits.

Integration: The Stranded Light has you rigorously fighting for the rights of illegal races and stranded Daedra. It culminates in you founding a town which you act as a figurehead of. In this one you get a nice town with well developed NPC citizens, a large tower, additional quests, and the final stages of a large optional romance.

----

Sadly very few mods allow you to essentially play overlord, or Simcity, or anything. Lot's of figure head positions with very little control or fringe benefits, but a lot of the mods are still great at the things they do, do.