No real sense of population? Opinions?

themendios

what I mean is that there's practically no children in the towns. I don't want to see kids in the wastelands, that makes sense. but maybe generic children in the towns, rivet city could totally have a school in it... hell, how many ppl live in rivet city? they can't be using more than a quarter of the space that they have. I'd like to see a realistic population... for the amount of people in the world, there's not THAT many problems with child birth.

what I mean is that there's practically no children in the towns. I don't want to see kids in the wastelands, that makes sense. but maybe generic children in the towns, rivet city could totally have a school in it... hell, how many ppl live in rivet city? they can't be using more than a quarter of the space that they have. I'd like to see a realistic population... for the amount of people in the world, there's not THAT many problems with child birth.

Now, maybe I just have a shitty computer, but Rivet City is the laggiest place in the whole wasteland. I actually have to avoid going in the market place because it's so bad. There is no way I'd want to add anything more to that hellhole. Besides, I like the lack of children. They're annoying.

I think sombrehombre is right. you need the little detail's maybe a few crazy preist's wandering around. A few USER created towns. There is plenty of open space people.

And the two people city thing...is....dumb. Cause in that sentence right there you have experinenced girdershade.

What we need is a large lawless *piehole*. With plenty of booze, prostitute's and rampant bigotry. Almost forgot the junkie's and drug dealers. SHould have a bunch of the I need water guy's just sittin around watin for oblivon. And you could pay..such and such and kill them all! Make it a quest if you want.

I think sombrehombre is right. you need the little detail's maybe a few crazy preist's wandering around. A few USER created towns. There is plenty of open space people.

And the two people city thing...is....dumb. Cause in that sentence right there you have experinenced girdershade.

What we need is a large lawless *piehole*. With plenty of booze, prostitute's and rampant bigotry. Almost forgot the junkie's and drug dealers. SHould have a bunch of the I need water guy's just sittin around watin for oblivon. And you could pay..such and such and kill them all! Make it a quest if you want.

You thought Girdershade was bad for you? In my game, Ronald was never there. He wasn't outside, in his house, in the girl's house, anywhere. So I had a town with a population of one...

exactly what i was thinking,

this probaly isnt the place to boast, but i when i get my computer, i was planning on making a whole underground world called Vaultopolis, this place would be full of people and would have over 6 disrticts with many mini districts inside each district, a leader, a house for the player, many quests(and yes it would be a big wprld) maybe even a main quest, and a criminal organization in the game, The Mafia(most of them would have italian like names but englishized because most people forgot culture after the war in this story) which is headed by Gambino Corleone, would have generic and non generic people working for them and many quests involving them in the district of little italy. and a chinese ghoul mafia which will also have many quest for them as well in the district of China town. it would also have a secret underground cave behind it where many smaller districts would be and would have raiders, many new creatures along with old time creatures, and many quest there as well.

History

this town would be a vault for VIPs in the fallout world

Just my opinion...there aren't very many people in most towns because they are being killed by giant bugs or super mutants or raiders/slavers because they have no guards like rivet city and megaton *yes Simms and Stockholm count as guards* and probably because anyone that has a kid dies from not having clean water for the birth and dies from it meaning if you have a kid it takes your place 90% of the time in the wasteland or both of them die but don't get me wrong id love to see a big city full of people to help/slaughter and get rich off of in some random way.

Archived