Davey Crocket Nuclear device

RalphMoors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Recoille...y_Crockett3.jpg

looks awsome, and very fallouty in my opinion. Would be an awesome addition to the game as an alternative to the fatman.

of course anyone can just change the rocket launcher to fire nukes, but we need a new model and textures.

i am thinking a handheld version btw. I thought maybe the amunition could be produced from missiles and mini nukes obviosly.

Anyone up for it? i havent got the faintest idea about modeling or any of that stuff...

This seems so redundant. Why? Ah well, not for me to inquire.

To the above, they could simply scale it down you know. The only problem is that the Davy Crockett is not a shoulder weapon.

I wouldnt say its redundant and thats not really nice to say either. I think its a good idea on its own and an idea that can be tweaked with. First off this weapon would be very hard to play with considering the sheer blast power and its humongous size... HOWEVER I remember someone had used one of these weapons before...his name was Volgin

thats right Metal Gear Solid:3 now volgin was a big guy. but I think this weapon would be good for the kind of people who want BIG guns for their character. or are trying to desamate a very large area of land. I think this would need some mods to go with that would make it more sensible to use. I was actually thinking about a davy crockett a while back but I felt I was fine enough with the fat man.

ah here he is...

yes here is Volgin holding a Davey Crockett

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3/es/pic/chara_volgin_pic.gif

yeah thats pretty cool...

To me, all that looks like is an oversized RPG-7 turned upside down. Plus it doesn't really look like it at all. If someone's going to make one it'd better look a lot more original.

your looking at it from a front view. go play Metal Gear Solid 3. dont worry its like in the very beggining of the game almost. where you see him use it. Volgins just that big a guy he could hold something like that. and it really doesent look like an RPG that much it looks like the davey. its just weird cause he's holding it almsot like a minigun. but thats because Col. Volgin has been juicin roids. so yeah.

Archived