Performance-Based ENB?

AlduinWorldEater

There are no such ENBs. All ENBs eat up performance, some have very little impact (~5 fps loss), others more so (~30 fps loss). Whoever said that ENB improves performance is passing along false information.

Edited by ZeroKing

Depending on what is holding back your performance you can do a few things in your ini files...

First you need to figure out if it's your CPU on GPU holding you back, depending on that you can do some things to tune performance. But no, not with ENB ;)

Depending on what is holding back your performance you can do a few things in your ini files...

First you need to figure out if it's your CPU on GPU holding you back, depending on that you can do some things to tune performance. But no, not with ENB :wink:

I'm running Skyrim on an ASUS notebook with Windows 8 on it...I think you can probably figure out what's up there. Lol.

Honestly, I couldn't tell you that. It was a Christmas gift, and already set up, so any paperwork that went with it is strangely absent. I dunno where I could find the model number via system/computer properties, and there's really no badges on the machine itself, aside from ASUS, Windows 8, and ALTEC (which I'm pretty sure is my wifi hardware).

Where else might I look?

Would this be the notebook here?

If so it doesn't appear to have a dedicated graphics card. This means that you most likely have either intel 3000 or 4000 intergrated graphics - probably not the best if you want to run an ENB.