A winnar is you

screendrop

SO, after a fair while spent trawling the net to find a good, solid reference to what this actually is, I turned up blank. Maybe i'm looking in the wrong places, short and sweet of it is, does any one, ANY ONE know what the *Achievment xx: A winnar is you* is? Game crashes just before this log is entered

YeahI know, but the last entry in the papyrus log has consistently been "winnar is you" errors

Plus, I have a professional interest in finding out what the hell it is, the number changes so it doesn't seem likely its a vanilla achievment, not to mention the fact that it doesn't seem very "Bethesda" :3

=)

dont worry about them... dunno which mod exactly does it, looks like some modder's check whether or not some script was successfull and he didnt take it out of the release version... if it makes you feel any better I also have it in my logs and my game doesn't crash.

Would help if you post your log from BOSS with un-/recognized plugins and you Skyrim.ini from My Documents\My Games\Skyrim ... it would also help which big texture packs you have installed (particulary the resolution of those textures (1k, 2k, 4k)) and your hardware / OS (+bit)