The Court of Queen Auriana

Very well my lady, although do be warned, they are all rather cumbersome. You are, after all, going to be sitting on a throne while someone drops a crown on your head, so movement is not really the concern here.

The first, is rather inspired by the English Queens of old, and in particular the read headed monarch Elizabeth the 1st... It'll set us back a nice big chunk of money, but we have the bank of Nexus now do we not? A nice place for all the subscribers money to go, on a dress for you:

http://www.inspirationbycolor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Alexander-McQueen-RTW-Fall-2013-white-and-gold-gown-1.jpg

The second is something I, eh, acquired from a museum, it's 18th century so it might smell a little, but hey, when your liver is displaced into your toe, smell is the last of your worry right?:

http://fuchsias18thcdress.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/livrust2.jpg

The next is a little lighter than the other two, and fits with the colours we have grown to associate with you- Orange and Red M'lady, and with the crown you will look fantastic, if you don't mind breaking a little tradition:

http://www.girlfashionstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Rami-Kadi-Couture-2012-2013-12-600x848.jpg

For now I shall leave you to try these on and decide if any fit the bill, if not your majesty shall be presented with a fresh stock.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks around disappointed*

I see you have heathens in your court, Auriana. I also see that there is no mention of the Powerful Dark and the Goddess of the Nexus.

*disappears into the mist*

((No trying to be a pain but there was some mention of orange...remember this is the color we use to moderate and could cause some confusion if you use it in threads...I am not sure exactly what was intended so I thought I would just say. Anyway congrats Aur..I plan on playing the disgruntled Goddess in this play..lol))

Do you wish to be added to the list as our official disgruntled goddess? Or would you like another position? ;)

**Note - I don't think we'll be writing in orange; mythic was referring to the colors of the clothes :P **

Mistress Mythic, I think a darker color of pen would be of use...perhaps the ink entitled "Saddle Brown?"

And I do like breaking traditions, the third gown will suit nicely. Unless, of course, you find something else you deem more suitable for the occasion.

*smiles* Auriana, you misunderstand....I am ABOVE your court. I should be worshiped at the Goddess of the Nexus of which your kingdom, is a part.

As you are newly crowned I will give you time to put your court in order, before I expect to see temples to my glory.

((ha ha ha...I do the pissy goddess well don't I?))

Oh of course, 'twas not my intention to cause confusion, I was as our good Queen pointed out, Great Goddess, merely referring to the colour of the court attire this month, I would not be so foolish as to imitate the pen of the moderators, oh no, I do not wish to go to the dreaded "Forum rules and strikes" Aka, the executioners block. :ohdear:

But indeed, I do believe saddle brown is a suitable colour for our royal pen, and for the colour of any leather footwear this month I think. :yes:

Ah an excellent choice my lady! I believe it shall suit you very well indeed! I shall arrange the attire of your court accordingly to match your gown... once of course we have a full court.

Congrats to the appointment as the Queen of the Nexus, your highness. *bows* :biggrin:

-hey, btw. I'd say you've forgotten a gardener! Every castle garden needs a gardener!

(...no no no, don't look at me! ;D ...I am still undecided! ^^)

-btw.2: How about Nataly as scribe (according to her great stories in the Skyrim-imageshare)?

...and I could very well imagine Malachi being the jester. ;D

@ mythic: I think the 3rd. dress looks really awesome!

Edited by Tobjoern