The Court of Queen Auriana

You have been granted the position you seek.

And ZeroKing, perhaps you would like to be our Royal Mason?

Edited by AurianaValoria1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take up the title of Master of the Hunt, or possibly Royal Butcher. Perhaps both? I am such a hopelessly carnivorous fellow.

Hmm. I suppose such duties are needed; a necessary evil, if you will. Very well! I dub thee Lord High Executioner.

Hey Nonny-Nonny,

And Folderol-de-Lary.

I am so happy,

That I'm Necessary!

:devil:

PS. I've no idea if I'll be able to keep up the rhyming, but it suits my mood atm.

@Thor - You are welcome to be the jester. Will you be a part of the RP? If so, don't forget to read the rules.

@Chrys - the position has been granted.

@nethgros - Master of the Hunt it is!

@Eckss - You have a talent for rhyme. That will come in handy if you decide to be a part of the RP. :P

@Lisn - I'm all ears! :) Let's talk about it.

Your Grace, in the absence of a Royal Herald, I have taken it upon my self to create the blazon of the Royal Guard and accompanying motto. Ideally, a member of your fair kingdom shall arise who has a better hand for heraldry than I and will do myself and the Royal guard the kindness of remaking the blazon. I have chosen a escutcheon gules, marked by a chevron argent and three wolves rampant argent for our crest, taking your color of red and the pure color of silver. My own crest is much as described above, save for the charges which are badgers sable, however, with my new post I quarter my blazon in a less traditional method, using the chevron as the divisor and bear my badger beneath the wolves of my office as my house is subservient to my duty. Alas this confounded black magic known as the internet refuses to allow me to present Your Grace with my work. I shall strive to find a way shortly.