The Court of Queen Auriana

But...but...every Queen needs an heir though! Can I be an adopted Prince? PLEASE?!

I beg of you my Queen! I ardently wish to learn the art of royalty! I wish to be courtly and civilized! Please my Queen, I implore you! I beseech you! I want to make the kingdom wealthy and prosperous under his majesty's guidance. I beg of you thy altruistic and wise lady, proclaim thee as thy Prince and I shalt make my lord proud! :(

Edited by Keanumoreira

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Lord of Lunacy, Keanu? That is your title already, is it not?

Since the thread is supposed to be funny, and we are all using our usernames, you can easily slip in as Lord Keanu, the Lord of Lunacy. You can be a small landowner in the kingdom.

*Sigh*...yes my Queen...I shall join the citizenry as the false lord of this kingdom, the mentally ill elderly fart (in spirit) who lives in a cottage on the edge of your realm. I shall carry a dark and somber cloud wherever I tread as I am cursed with the pangs of a million misfortunes! Woe is me! :(

Thus, the dark humor shall bleed into every crack and crevice of this fair land, bringing mischief to every home, city, and castle. :devil:

Let the reign of the dead king begin!....

With your permission of course, my majesty...

Edited by Keanumoreira

Okay, how about a positive kind of insanity, driven by the desire to cast a maelstrom of mischief?! I could be one of those egomaniacal individuals who always spouts innocent threats to seize the kingdom? What do you say my Queen? May I be apart of your vibrant court, easing my way between the crowds, plotting...whispering...and twittering my fingers atop the almighty pyramid of contemplation? Will you dub my as your Lord of Lunacy my fair Queen? :psyduck:

That's fine, as long as you stay on topic. You've already been placed on the court roster.

Now please correct the post in the RP.

((hey folks! Hope everyone is having fun. I would like to stress that everyone read the "rules" at the beginning of this thread. These are the parameters set up by Aur and its her thread, after all. They are also good RP manners, I would know since I wrote that little bit long ago. lol....Anyway....remember not to act on someone else's behalf. Sometimes it may not seem you are but you really need to act only yourself and allow others to respond to what you do. It is really not much fun otherwise. If you have questions let me know and I would be happy to ans as would Aur. If you are unsure about your post run it by someone first!))

Aurana,

Given your avatar it seems I'm already the crown jeweler...guess my royal warrant got lost in the overseas post....lol

;D

The title could, of course, be yours...but you'll have to come out of self-exile first. ;)