The Court of Queen Auriana

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurana,

So sorry... the crown will have to make do with my pre exile pieces, loyalty is one of my few virtues. The Red Legions will return though..... under the banner of the Goddess. Suggest you appoint coast watchers.

((I hope maybe you will join the RP Aurielius....I see no reason you can't be plotting away with legions of puppies on my behalf...lol...if Auriana doesn't mind that is. I plan to start plenty of mischief. :)

Also Eckss if you read this...I replied to your RP and I hope you meant leaving the tower you were OUTSIDE....you didn't say and I kinda assumed....:( ))

Of course....*wink*

But unlike Elizabeth I shall not abandon you when things get hot.

The Goddess Home in Avalon is a wonderful place to begin planning your assault. Then sail forth from the Isles...and cause all those traders bringing silk and goods to the Queen trouble.

Of course if they are marbles and other materials for my Temple...they should pass....*grin*

The Pegasus sets sail to raid Aurana's Isle...we will plunder and pillage and free all the unfortunate puppies from her dominion. :pirate:

http://imageshack.us/a/img708/9869/sailingsetters.jpg

After a peaceful voyage eluding all HM Aurana's lubbers we put drop anchor in a secluded cove and slip ashore. Word of a likely manor of one of her quisling gentry close by is verified... we free the unfortunates and take them aboard.

http://imageshack.us/a/img835/2299/1zxy.jpg

It's evident that her Majesty lacks an admiral with any sea legs.... the legend of the Goddess's Sea Dogs is born..... :pirate: