dead bodies alert and command followers to stop fight

dant3s5

Hi, I have an idea for some improvements to sneaky type of character, in vanilla skyrim when bandit will see dead body of his friend will just say "I will kill whoever did this" etc. and carry on, what I want is that if bandit will see dead body he will be searching for person who did this for pretty long time.

And second idea is a power that will make your follower stop fight.

Edit. I've found old topic with good ideas for sneaky character is it possible to do now? I'm asking because this old topic was created only month after skyrim release date, now we have creation kit, here is link http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/467158-take-the-stupid-out-of-the-ai/

Edited by dant3s5

There's a mod called UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul). It gives the player a shout to command allies to stop fighting. It's also just a great mod to have all the time anyway. It makes followers much more versatile, balanced, and immersive.

There are already several sneak mods that make NPCs search for the person who killed someone for a long time, but I don't know them from memory. I just know I've seen a few.

There's a mod called UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul). It gives the player a shout to command allies to stop fighting. It's also just a great mod to have all the time anyway. It makes followers much more versatile, balanced, and immersive.

There are already several sneak mods that make NPCs search for the person who killed someone for a long time, but I don't know them from memory. I just know I've seen a few.

I'm using UFO already but forgot about those commands.

Can you give me an example of sneak mod?