W.A.S.P.

Kellao

Had an idea for a kind of vehicle known as Williams Aerial Systems Platform. its a flying platform. I think that could be even more balanced and much more useful than haveing cars in Fallout 3 (besides you would need an all terrain vehicle since there are no roads in the capital wasteland). it would be kind of cool to have this hover craft. I would imagine it being run by fisson batteries, it would have its own HP which can be lowered by shooting at it, you can be knocked off of it (so would enemies who have this), you could shoot from it (this would be good for snipers), and all around in general it would be a better means of transportation somewhat. I would also imagine different models Prewar (military), Wastelander (this would be used by characters through out the capital wasteland and it would be possible for one to build their own), enclave model, and Brotherhood of Steel model.

heres a link to a wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet

and some video

Another idea would be the use of fuel. maybe motorcyle gas tanks could be useful? or perhaps fission batteries?

you could have a scrap one that requres one suit of FULLY REPAIRED POWER ARMOUR so you could see peices from it and they could use the power pack. then no battieres to worry about!

could make it a quest

thats a bit much but that Is also a good idea I suppose.

you could have a scrap one that requres one suit of FULLY REPAIRED POWER ARMOUR so you could see peices from it and they could use the power pack. then no battieres to worry about!

could make it a quest

That's a really creative idea. I like it.

it is but what about for the people who dont use power armor? not to mention I dont know if a W.A.S.P. could even lift the power armor + the character + any equipment they are carrying. but it is very creative idea.

What about making it a low flying platform with added lifting power. You then have a vehicle more compact than the virtibirds but probably slower and lower flying. This gives the game a greater range of machines.

You could have:

basic light armoured ones, faster and higher flying

moderate armoured ones, slower and lower flying

heavier armoured ones, even slower and lower flying

platforms equipped with weapons such as miniguns, missile launchers and one could drop grenades on people.

Idea of platforms could be to increase trade, travel and other possibilities for player character and NPCs but in general perhaps should be limited in number so as not to unbalance game.

flying one might be linked to special training or even to a special perk.

Anyway, good idea! :thumbsup:

What about making it a low flying platform with added lifting power. You then have a vehicle more compact than the virtibirds but probably slower and lower flying. This gives the game a greater range of machines.

You could have:

platforms equipped with weapons such as miniguns, missile launchers and one could drop grenades on people.

Idea of platforms could be to increase trade, travel and other possibilities for player character and NPCs but in general perhaps should be limited in number so as not to unbalance game.

Utterly brilliant :thumbsup: !

You could have:

Utterly brilliant :thumbsup: !

agreed I would like to be able to free shoot from the flyer though. Does anyone know anybody who could do this for us?

Archived